Would you like to further develop your cleantech business together with corporates and entrepreneurs from Denmark and Sweden and get the chance to pitch your solution to relevant corporates from the food industry?
Then get in touch or sign up directly for the Cleantech Impact Accelerator’s first round and get a chance to be selected.
The participants will get:
- Tailor-made business development training
- Customer insights
- Potential investment
- Technical validation
Besides, you tap in to a network of people, activities and possibilities for development and funding both in your region – and internationally.
Who can apply?
- Entrepreneurs and start-ups from Denmark, Sweden and Norway (primarily)
- The company must be < 3 years (counting from registration date)
- The company must have less than 10 employees
What it takes:
- A technology which can support the transformation of the food sector
- Participation at Boot Camp, Corporate Day, Pitching Day and preparation for these
- Some technological validation comes at a cash cost (is optional)
Make sure you work with technologies that fit food & agro production: E.g. Transportation, Water & Wastewater, Air & Environment, Materials, Manufacturing/Industrial, Agriculture, Recycling & Waste and more.
We would also like to invite you to sign up for our web platform to keep updated on funding and other relevant possibilities and information already now (this platform is not restricted to selected start-ups).
Nyheder | 11 Februar 2020
Cleantech-iværksættere får enestående muligheder i nyt projekt
Er du en forholdsvis ny iværksætter inden for Cleantech, eller har du en iværksætter i maven, men ikke kommet ud over rampen endnu, så er der nu mulighed for at blive en del af et spændende virksomhedsforløb med mange aktører, der kan hjælpe dig og din virksomhed/idé videre!