VIDA (Value-added Innovation in fooD chAins) is an EU InnoSup project that will nurture and harness the growth and innovation potential of SMEs working across European food chains. VIDA will drive Europe’s global competitiveness and economic development by bringing together a food-energy-water nexus in food chains.
VIDA first training will take place on October 8th 2019 10:00-11:00 CET to get into the correct steps necessary for building a successful proposal from the beginning of the project. The training will also analyze the available tools for boosting the collaboration in the VIDA regions and good practices in the awarded projects in the VIDA DV 1st Call.
- Environments for boosting the collaboration in VIDA regions
- How to build a trustworthy environment
- How to write a successful proposal
- Next steps in case of no success
- Good practices in VIDA awarded projects
Registration free but compulsory here