VIDA (Value-added Innovation in fooD chAins) is an EU InnoSup project that will nurture and harness the growth and innovation potential of SMEs working across European food chains. VIDA will drive Europe’s global competitiveness and economic development by bringing together a food-energy-water nexus in food chains.
With this training course, we would like to show that there a many cultural differences in Europe, which can lead to misunderstandings that in turn can have destructive consequences for cooperation. Additionally, some tools introduced can be used to improve intercultural communication. Finally, some specific tips for building successful international project teams will and consortium agreement be discussed.
Objectives of the training course:
- Creating awareness about intercultural differences and the potential dangers of misunderstanding
- Showing sources for misunderstanding and tools to avoid the negative impact
- What do intercultural differences mean for international project teams?
- The meaning of culture
- Communication tools for intercultural collaboration
- Tips on how to build the international project teams
This training will be facilitated by Alexander Schwock (BNPT)
Registration free but compulsory here.