1812 AZ Alkmaar, Netherlands
SMV'er skal udvikle grønne løsninger med eksportpotentiale gennem samarbejde mellem klynger, by og regioner på tværs af Nordsøregionen.
The Fueling the Future with Renewable Gases event offers a unique opportunity to initiate and establish new international collaborations in the fields of hydrogen, fuel cells, electrolysis, gasification, smart grids, innovative mobility, compression and energy storage solutions. Read more about B2B matching events.
Organizing partners Energy Valley, the Development Agency NHN, the Northern Connections project partners and the Enterprise Europe Network bring together business, research and government who are active in, and dealing with the challenges related to renewable gases in the energy transition. Participants from multiple European countries will be present. Get the invitation here.
1. The Living Lab Hoogeveen: For the development of the techno-economic blueprint for heat supply by means of hydrogen in the Nijstad Oost residential area in Hoogeveen, the project developers are looking for technological and non-technological solutions and aspects related but not limited to the following:
- A Hydrogen gas flow meter or monitoring system which is suitable for usage in residential environments
- Household appliances (like e.g. furnace, stove, boilers etc.) for which hydrogen can be used to operate/power them
- Odour suitable to be mixed with hydrogen which is divergent from the odour applied to/mixed with natural gas
- Efficient and cost-effective hydrogen compression and storage solutions
- Hydrogen for mobility solutions
- Regulatory and legal issues dealing with hydrogen in the built environment
2. The Living Lab Alkmaar: This Living Lab Event has two challenge owners, Investa and HYGRO, – and they are aiming to develop and market innovations in the chain of biomass gasification and to develop a blueprint for liquefied hydrogen in the transport sector, from production to end user.
Investa is looking for companies with economic viable technologies (of part of technologies) that lead to a lower cost of sustainable syngas and their applications. Besides that, InVesta is interested in companies that want to test and demonstrate new innovations.
- Pre-treatment techniques (sorting, grinding, drying, torrefaction, pyrolysis, etc.)
- Gasification technology (conventional gasification, supercritical gasification, etc.)
- Gas cleaning (sulfer and chlorine removal, etc.)
- Synthesis technology: from syngas to application (biofuels, green gas, green chemicals, hydrogen)
HYGRO is looking for solutions to make decentralized liquefaction of hydrogen costs efficient. We are looking for several technologies related to liquefied hydrogen:
- Liquefied hydrogen production
- Pipe systems
- Storage and transport systems
- Liquefied hydrogen systems for vessels and trucks (fuel cells technology)
- Safety techniques
Participate to get in direct contact with the project developers of both Living Labs and pitch your innovative solutions during the workshops or in one-on-one B2B meetings. Read more about the innovation challenges.
The matchmaking event offers you:
- The opportunity to initiate new partnerships with international companies, research institutions and governmental authorities active on the theme of renewable gases (biogas, green gas, hydrogen, gasification)
- To get involved with innovative project developments
- Meet international experts in your field of interest
Please register HERE.