CLEAN is Denmark’s environmental cluster, coordinating the cooperation between companies, authorities and research institutions in order to develop and facilitate solutions and innovation within the fields of waste management, water technologies, air quality, soil remediation and other environmental areas.
As intern in CLEAN you will take part in the following:
- Manage the outreach of the CLEANs thematic activities through emails, articles, newsletters.
- Assist and participate in knowledge-sharing sessions (roundtables, workshops).
- Focus on aiding the foundation of CLEANs activities within one of our thematic areas
- Engage with Danish and European SMEs, universities etc. to take part in theme days, workshops and other activities.
- Assist on project development (grant & tender application writing).
We are looking for the following traits:
- That you have a high personal drive and a motivated team player, but also pro-active and able to work independently and take responsibility
- That you already have a bachelors’ degree in a relevant field of communication, social science, business school, humanities etc. and have already begun or planning to start, but not yet finished a master’s degree.
- That you are available for a full-time (up to 37 hours a week) intern position.
- That you are interested in the environmental and cleantech sector
- That you have strong communicational skills and fluent in English and Danish.
- That you have experience with presentations, marketing material etc. and are skilled within Power point, WordPress etc.
- An exciting job in a dynamic and internationally focused organization with highly skilled colleagues
- Invaluable project managing experience and in-depth understanding of the cleantech clusters and the cleantech sector, where you get to develop valuable network connections.
- Up to 37-hour work week (depending on your studies etc.) – the duration of the internship is aprox. 6 months.
Please send your letter of motivation, CV and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, and at the latest by 5th of January 2024. We expect to have interviews with selected candidates on a rolling basis with a preferred start date for the selected candidate on end January 2024.
For further information about this position, please contact Scott Allison on email@example.com or Thomas Mikkelsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.